has been temporarily extended to 30 Days from the date your parcel is signed for
Please follow the steps below to return your order:
- Contact our customer service team at [email protected] informing us of your order number, items you wish to return and reason for return. We will reply with your return instructions.
- Each item must be returned in new condition as it was received and must include all original packaging and collateral material.
- Return items via a traceable delivery service (Local courier, Royal Mail, Fedex, UPS, DPD). Clearly write your original order number on all shipment-related paperwork.
- We recommend that you insure the package for the full amount of the item/s plus shipping charges. It is best to avoid writing “jewellery”, “diamonds” or other luxury related words anywhere on the package, therefore we suggest you write “fashion accessories”.
- All orders returned must be received by Brilliant Inc on or before the 14th day from the date your parcel was signed for.
- Ensure you mark your return as British Returned Goods in order to request exemption from return import duties and taxes. Any Import duties and taxes incurred on return shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any return shipment lost in transit is the responsibility of the customer; Brilliant Inc is not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit.
- All returns will be inspected upon receipt of the package, if the item/s are found to be in perfect condition and arrive within the 14 day return period you will be credited for the cost of the goods back to your original form of payment minus any delivery charges. Note: Refunds may take between 5-10 business days to show back in your account.
- Goods found to be damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for refund. Worn goods as evidenced by micro-scratches, scratches, dirt or additional workmanship by other jewellers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Items purchased online via www.brilliantinc.co.uk can only be returned online and are not eligible for return at Brilliant Inc boutiques, concessions or third-party stockists.
- Bespoke pieces are non-returnable/ non-refundable
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Brilliant Inc are unfortunately unable to offer exchanges on items ordered online. If you have purchased a ring and need to exchange for a different size, please place a new order.
A free of charge repair service is available for 14 days on all jewellery.
All Brilliant jewellery is designed and assembled by hand to the highest quality, by master jewellery craftsmen. Customers are advised to wear and care for their jewellery in the same way they would do a fine jewellery piece, please see our Jewellery Care page. Our warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects, it does not cover damage caused by accidents, inappropriate use or wear and tear; as stated on the Care Card included in your order. Repair fees and stone charges may apply if there is proof of artificial damage and lost stones due to negligence.
If you require a repair please follow the instructions below:
- Email us at: [email protected] with your order number, description of problem, image of item and proof of purchase. A member of our customer service team will then be in contact to advise further.
- We may ask you to ship the item back to us for assessment. If this is the case, you will be provided with return shipping instructions and a return form. This form must be completed and included in with your item.
- Ship items via a traceable delivery service (Local courier, Royal Mail, Fedex, UPS). Clearly write your original order number on all shipment-related paperwork. NB: Customers are responsible for return delivery charges unless advised otherwise by a member of our customer service team.
- Following inspection, we will repair the item and return it back to you as soon as we can. If we deem the item was damaged due to fair wear and tear or customer negligence, repair costs will apply.
- If sending to us from outride the UK please add “item return for repair” on the commercial invoice of the shipment in order to request exemption of any potential duplicated tax and duties on the order. Please note this is down to your local customs office and outside of our control.
- Any Import or export duties and taxes incured on returned for repair shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
If you find that your ring is not the right size, please contact us at [email protected] within 30 days of receiving your order for a one-off complimentary resizing service. We will then contact you to discuss your re-sizing options. NB: We are unable to re-size microset or eternity bands.
THE RETURNS POLICY ABOVE APPLIES TO PURCHASES MADE ON THE Brilliant Inc E-COMMERCE WEBSITE ONLY.
THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY Brilliant Inc BOUTIQUE CONCESSION OR THIRD PARTY STOCKIST.